About Me

My photo
I like to make comics and listen to records.

Friday, October 5, 2012

October Art Update!

Sooo... it's been rather quiet around these parts lately. I'm still drawing stuff though! It's a bit more sporadic and a bit more specialized, but stuff is being made by my hands. Hopefully, I'll be able to get into the groove of more regularly making comics and other goofy things, but until then, here are some things I've drawn lately!
First off, here's a flyer I made for my homie Alexander Ortega's band, Filth Lords! Photobucket

We had a pool party (where no one went swimming) at our new apartment to show our friends our fancy new digs. I made an invitation :D
Photobucket
I also drew this flyer for the SLUG staff pot luck, which I think turned out really rad.
Photobucket
THEN I drew this birthday card for Alex, which incorporates several of his favorite things, including wolves, guitars, the Utah Jazz, and tornadoes.
Photobucket
In the October issue of SLUG, there's a comic I drew about my most racially insensitive Halloween comic as a kid. I made a comic or two referencing this in the past, but this one's brand new and in color! Pick up a copy of the October issue of SLUG to see it in its physical glory.
Photobucket
FINALLY. I created a couple of designs for new koozies for SLUG. They didn't like this first one so much...
Photobucket
But THIS one...
Photobucket
Is currently being printed onto koozies by the super rad Copper Palate Press!
Photobucket
Aaaand that's all for now. Hopefully I'll be back in a few weeks with a lot of cool new stuff to show you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment